Monday, November 5, 2012

A Speculation

Post 273

I have not been granted the gift of especially correct speculation and so I work diligently to distinguish the interpretation of scriptural prophecy from speculation. Nonetheless I would like to indulge in a momentary speculation before the elections and allow the interpretation to explain my reasoning later. This speculation is not “from the Lord”; it could be wrong, and so if I am right it provides no value to my message, and if I am wrong it does not detract from it. It is a speculation:

I believe that in spite of ballot stuffing, fraudulent voters, and a lot of contention from half of the American voters, Romney will win the office as America’s next president.

And although that is a very good thing by perspective of the options, it is not a time for rejoicing but for mourning (Matthew 5:4).
Such a thing would not be a sign that the worst is passed; it is simply a pause in forward momentum as the evil gets a better footing for the main assault. If Romney does not win the vote then it means the evil is already sufficiently footed and the final attack of destruction is already well in progress.
What tomorrow’s vote will discover is whether America was represented by the Northern Tribe of Israel, or the Southern Tribe of Judah. So I suppose my speculation is really rather just a hope.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.