Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hebrews

It has not been my intention to neglect posting for so long, I find myself unavoidably preoccupied with temporal exercises at the moment and my studies have diminished to only a few hours a day. In the meantime, my studies have taken me into Hebrews and I find it an amazing answer to the Beauty and the Beast presentation of the Christ. I highly recommend that you take this time to seriously contemplate God's presentation of Gaston found there.
I want to send you to the first three chapters specifically but find a desire to encourage you to consume the first five chapters as it simply does not stop at the first three.
But then it doesn't stop there either! The entire book of Hebrews is God's legal defense for his Son in the face of the Beast's claim against him, and Belle's proper informed response to Gaston in the face of her present perspective.
Please read Hebrews chapters 1-3+. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.