Friday, October 5, 2012

It's About to Snow

Post 266

I really didn’t want to delay the investigation of Iron and Clay but the season has caught up with me; it’s about to snow, and so I write this post:

The leaves have passed the “it’s beautiful” copper phase and are now that dull rust color of death before the last of them fall to the ground. I have already had two hard frosts this week, which has endangered my vehicles that are not yet properly winterized. The mountains and hills less than 2000’ above my home are heavily blanketed;
It’s about to snow.

I have less than one cord of firewood left over from last year, and garage trusses that need to be repaired from last year’s heavy snow damage. My yard has a multitude of things that really need to be done to protect things and prepare for plowing snow. Yet as much as I know full well the importance of winter preparation and the high consequences for neglecting it, I can’t seem to pull myself away from my constant writing to do it.

I have life-long friends, Christian and Not, who gently but seriously rebuke me for my neglect and encourage me to go do what needs to be done before it’s too late, and I know they are right. But I just can’t find the time as this study has all my attention the entire day, being utterly drained as the late evening begins, yet it is so important to do. This dual knowledge constantly nags at my mind as I continue to work at my desk and look out the window day after day, but somehow that last cord of firewood still keeps me comfortably warm as it diminishes.
Every day I know that winter is coming, but every day I find I can’t stop what I am doing in order to deal with the many things that urgently need to be addressed BEFORE it arrives. How do I make myself stop what is important, to do what I know is urgent?
* * *

Do you find it easy to see the validity in the obviously correct council of my friends? Do you even consider hesitating to agree with them in their clear evaluation of my circumstances? Do you know without doubt, by the nature of reality itself, that God will not magically fill my woodshed with firewood because I am “doing the necessary work of his kingdom”? I rationally agree with your assessment too, temporally what I am doing is not wise and the consequences will be disastrous… yet I continue to do it. I can’t seem to make myself stop.
I am not a lazy man, nor do I have the history of neglect to keep me from doing what needs to be done. Slothfulness has never been my problem. Nor is ignorance of winter; I have lived here more than twenty years, I know how it works. I am not slow minded; I can grasp this truth quite easily. I am not hopeless of doing what needs to be done, as if I can’t do it if I just would, though by neglect there are now already many important things that cannot be accomplished before the freezing and snow makes it impossible by the destruction they will cause. Now it’s just a matter of which ones to do and which will remain undone. So what is it that keeps me from simply doing what I know I need to do in my very real here-and-now life?

Is it that I really do, somehow, think that God will smile on my efforts and miraculously bless me with temporal aid? It’s my life, yet I don’t really know if this is my thought. I don’t think it is but my lack of action seems to speak otherwise.
There are even many scripture verses that seem to support the concept that he WILL (Matthew 6:8+11, 6:19-20, 25-30, etc.), though you instinctively know that what I am doing would be an abuse of them, and so that instinctive knowledge is confirmed by the circumstances laid out in Luke 12:16-21; speaking of hording more temporal things than is needful, rather than speaking of bending your elbow to feed yourself (Proverbs 19:24).
You have no problem understanding how “real life” works by cause-and-effect, and even how it should be applied in my life of faith, so how is it that you cannot see the same value in my turning this shaving mirror around to look at yourself in the reverse reflection? (James 1:23-24).
* * *

I have long and often gently rebuked you for neglecting your spiritual life as winter is now showing every sign of being right at our door. You instinctively know that I am right; you are not ignorant of the signs; even if by electing Romney this turns out to be an Indian Summer that mercifully delays the coming of Winter, you know Winter is still coming. You are not known for being slothful in the diligence of your life and your devotion to the administration of your religion. You are not hopeless that Christ’s Rest cannot be secured, because you believe God when he said it could be (Matthew 11:28). Yet even now you know there are many needful things dilapidated in your faith, that by now through neglect it is just too late to deal with before the darkness of winter comes.
So what is keeping you from putting down the work of your temporal life to make time for preparing for spiritual winter? How can you NOT see this in your spiritual life but you CAN see it in my temporal one?

The simplistic answer is; Focus.

“For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also”
Matthew 6:21.

This single line verse is the key; it is the SUM of the verses that came before it. Those verses speak of a choice between laying up treasure on earth or in heaven. We chose the kind of treasure we store up by the focus that stores it. And the heart attached to it, solely by the effort that went into getting it, loves what is then stored; “This is MINE!” The actual value is irrelevant as we see evidenced by hoarders of literal junk.

I was once a “devout Christian” with my treasure in the here-and-now. Like a reasonable man in a realistic world I moderately chased the dollar and what it could buy and the pleasure and happiness of activity as everyone I know does. But then by God’s gift of a life changing disaster, I accepted God’s challenge and changed my focus.
By the call of God on the life that I long said was his, I began earnestly to seek God for the first time at the abandonment of temporal treasures, and by “accident” found myself storing up treasures in heaven. Almost as accidentally, I found my heart transferring its loyalties to heaven where my new treasures are.

Dear earnest but struggling Christian, Where is your heart REALLY?
And what treasures is it storing up?

“But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God: who will render to every man according to his deeds:
To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;”
Romans 2:5-9 (but don’t stop reading there!).

It is a hard and impenitent heart that stores temporal treasures of spiritual junk, and the heart’s love of that junk is what angers God to wrath.
I am revealing that ”righteous judgment of God” by showing you the iron of Christ’s coming rod against a stockpile of bad deeds, which judgment your corrupted Christian religion of Dirty Grace utterly rejects as Old Testament.

“For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer (the description of dirty grace), he is like unto a man beholding his natural (unshaven) face in a glass (mirror): For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was (unshaven but thinking he is shaven). But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed” James 1:23-25.

Chuck Missler relates the words of an associate that warrants repeating:

“The law is like a mirror; It shows us who we are.
It’s like a shaving mirror.
But the law doesn’t save us, because we are shaved by grace.”
- Walter Martin.

The law simply shows us our unpleasantness that it reflects. No amount of looking is going to change what we look like; it’s just a mirror. Standing there all day stressing at what we see in the law, only makes us more miserable, because we don’t like what we see. The law is a shaving mirror. It tells us that we desperately need a shave, that’s all it can do, but it does it well.
After a few hours of looking, we get sick of the sight and in helpless dejection we turn away in disgust…. and immediately, no longer seeing the image in the mirror, we imagine ourselves to be looking good and ready to face the world. Turning away from the law grants us the illusion that we are OK. But those we meet know better!

The law of liberty is also a law, so it too shows us what we look like, but it does more, because there is more to the name: Law OF Liberty. The liberty part of the mirror actually does the shaving… as long as we continue to look (James 1:25). Law without Liberty is oppression, but Liberty without law is Anarchy! This is why it’s called the law of liberty. Dirty Grace is the anarchy of Christ’s liberty separated from the law of iron. When Jesus Christ returns, he will be taking vengeance on that abuse! Therefore be found a doer of the word and not a hearer only. It is in the doing of liberty that we find ourselves shaven (attractive to God) (James 1:22). The mirror suggests a shave, so just shave! It doesn’t force you, or punish you, or make you feel bad; It’s a Liberty mirror. But USE it and shave that dirty face, so now when you keep looking in that mirror you can smile because you really do look good! - "OH, there’s a wild hair, Got it!"

Notice all the action words in the above Romans passage. So where is the place for dirty grace that brings such confidence to continue unprepared for the coming darkness of winter? This passage is not speaking of the heathen but the believers! If you read this passage as judgment against “those sinners” you will miss that this is speaking to you as a believer, to resolve some outstanding issues in your walk of action.

Like thanking God for the wood that does not actually exist in my woodshed from my neglect, God will not magically get you the game trophy of heaven because you wave the name of Jesus as a football banner at a game you don’t play:

“Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity
Matthew 7:21-22.

How are these “many wonderful works” NOT doing “the will of my Father?” Obviously their argument is that they did do, but just as obvious is that Jesus did not consider that doing, to be the will of the Father but instead works of iniquity! Again I must repeat over and over that the DOING is not about the works, though works are clearly involved. This is not an issue of Legalism vs. Grace. This is an issue of self-preparation for winter; it’s an issue of drawing close to God as an intimate lover. It’s the fire of love that sustains the spiritual heat through the cold of winter (Ecclesiastes 4:11) as sure as a shed full of firewood will keep me temporally warm after it snows. That takes preparation; it takes works, but the intended resulting heat? That’s like a byproduct after the work is done!

“Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief” Hebrews 4:11.

“For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his” Hebrews 4:10.

“Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it” Hebrews 4:1.

“And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them (Hebrews; God’s people, Christians) that believed not?” Hebrews 3:18.

“Wherefore, my beloved…work out your own salvation with fear and trembling” Philippians 2:12.

Dear Christian friend,
My life is a prophetic gift to you to see your rebuke for my lack of temporal preparation reflected back onto your lack of spiritual preparation.
Yes, it is very late to begin preparing now; there is a tremendous amount of work that must all be done at an exhausting rate if we are to be ready before the cold snow of Evil falls in the second foot of Iron. But discouragement is not the luxury we can afford now; diligence, persistence, and real concern are the focus we need to retain. “Fight the good fight,” “seek with fear,” “win the prize,” “find the rest.”
I expect this post to so offend your faith as to loose many readers for my sheer insanity of besmirching today’s sacred Christianity. But we can no longer afford the luxury of temporal things that occupy our time as we once did. Stop wasting your time with Vices, TV, “Little” Sins, Socials, Clubs, Sports, Hobbies, Shopping, and the plethora of other activities that are soooo important to your everyday life in a comfortable cultured society. Even laundry, showers, firewood collecting, mowing the lawn, and jobs, can all be neglected in preference to the far more important but long neglected intimate relationship you must re-discover with your God (Revelation 2:4-5). Replace that squandered time by growing intimate with God. Take him spiritually into your private room and fulfill his desire to know you intimately; Open your heart to him alone, (I do not say pour out your heart to him because; frankly, at this place in your broken relationship what you want is irrelevant to him), and after you win back his heart, take pleasure in his resulting interest in you.

“Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled” Matthew 5:6.

“Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night” Psalm 1:1-2.

These verses are not describing a one-night-stand that will make him happy so you can go back to your other pleasures; God is looking for a committed life, a marriage partner, a friend, a lover, a trustworthy companion through good times and bad. God wants a reciprocated devotion (Romans 12:1-2). If you are not regularly and embarrassingly ravaged by his love, then it is you who have left the room, not him.
As a life-long Christian I used to think this Psalm was speaking spiritually, because I have a “real life” to live in the here-and-now and obviously can’t “really” think of God’s law constantly, let alone “meditate” on it day and night. So I fit God into that life as best I could, but frankly his law got less than 20 casual minutes a day out of me most weeks, and a few hours on Saturday night in prep for Sunday class… and yet I felt honestly devoted, though constantly warring with the flesh, as is the Standard Operating Procedure for Christianity.
But that is a long ways short of Matthew 5 “hungering and thirsting” or Psalm 1 “Blessed” promised by a night and day meditation at the abandonment of worldly wisdom and customs. Likewise; throughout the month of September, I have with great sacrifice of my writing, squeezed in the time to put up a second cord of firewood. Aren’t you proud of me?

“No!” you say; “That’s not nearly enough!”

“What are you, a legalist?” I reply, “I was told on good authority that all I need to stay warm though the winter is firewood. I got firewood, so give me a break! You can’t expect me to cut firewood ALL the time, can you? I mean, this is football season!”

Though you in self-preservation might silently mock me for my “so heavenly minded he’s no earthly good” addiction to Christ, I now have one advantage over you:
Having accidentally learned by the experience of Matthew 5 desperate desire, the intimate secret of this Psalm 1 requirement for blessing, I am already well prepared for the coming Spiritual Winter while you have occupied yourself preparing for the Temporal. My spiritual preparation has the power to sustain me through the temporal (even if the temporal kills me for my neglect), but will your temporal preparation likewise sustain you through the spiritual?
It’s about to snow.

I was almost convinced by your argument to put away my writing work to take up with devoted diligence my preparation for temporal winter, but the scriptures simply came alive with many personal confirming passages that God knows full well my condition and need. NOT because he likes the neglect of temporal things but because my heart is attached to heaven where my treasures are being stored up. If I had no treasures there, and if the Lord was not still providing the treasures I gather to store, it would be folly to think my temporal neglect would do anything but anger God. This is not an issue of works but an issue of where is your heart. This is why Jesus could reject the Matthew 7:22 works of the faith done as works of iniquity; yet require the faith to have works.

It’s about to snow,
And what if winter lasted 70 years? (http://when-did-reason-die.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-if-winter-lasted-70-years.html). In the second or third year you and I will be in exactly the same temporal boat; unprepared for the remaining years that follow (Genesis 41:30). But I have a very close friendship with he who distributes the true sustenance.
Have you ever had someone want to be your friend because they wanted something? It’s kind of revolting isn’t it? Now, in the time of plenty, is a far better time to become real friends with the Maker, lest in your time of deep need he turn you away for your self-serving heart in making amends (Psalm 2:10-12).
* * *

Which Summer?
I spent many careless Christian years eagerly looking for the rapture, which is without a doubt still coming and even closer than before. But Matthew 24:32 reveals that Jesus’ second coming is not until the springtime arrival of Summer, and not in the falltime end of summer having not seeing his arrival.
Since Israel became a nation in 1948 Christians everywhere have and continue to joyfully proclaim with confidence that Summer is now approaching, even though the evidence now shows this is more probably not the case; Winter is now approaching and another summer doesn’t come again until after winter.
Like the cyclic nature of birth pangs; summers and winters come and go in cycles. So the question regarding the birth of Israel must be; “Was THIS the summer of Prophecy, or do we look for another?” (*1).

“Now when John (the Baptist) had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, and said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?” Matthew 11:2-3.

What was Jesus’ reply?

“…Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
1. The blind receive their sight,
2. And the lame walk,
3. The lepers are cleansed,
4. And the deaf hear,
5. The dead are raised up,
6. And the poor have the gospel preached to them.
7. And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me”
Matthew 11:4-6.

Jesus told them to look at the signs to determine if this was the right summer. The signs were fully right by fulfillment of the Old Testament prophesies regarding these specific things (a whole study in itself), and so it was the right summer prophesied of his first coming and many thousands were saved by his coming.
But then, for the others not saved, winter came again in the destruction of Israel, the Holy City, and the Temple. One age of brass had ended in its prophesied summer, and a new more horrible age of iron had arrived in its prophesied winter like the Exodus Jews missing the crossing.
Since then, some lesser cycles of summer and winter have come and gone, The short life of America being one of those lesser summer cycles not quite an Empire, but enough to aid the ending of the Islamic Winter Empire of iron, though it took about 129 years of effort to do it; From the Barbary Treaties beginning in 1795 and the “coincidental” formation of the United States Marine Corps (*2) on November 10 of the same year, through the Barbary Wars beginning in 1805 with the victory at Tripoli (*2.pdf), to the final and official fall of the Ottoman Empire’s Caliphate arguably somewhere between the Treaty of Lausane (*3) on July 24, 1923 and March 3, 1924 at the formation of the Turkish Republic.
Please watch this very timely youtube video regarding Obama’s rewriting of this history: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzhtMPU0Uts&feature=share). This video presentation is confirmed by the Whitehouse’s own website provided copy of the dinner speech (*4).

Christ’s second coming Empire is also prophesied (Daniel 2:44), and we watch for its summer arrival. How can we know about when it will come?
By looking at the seasonal signs. Notice the Matthew 11 list above is seasonally cyclic; applicable for both of Christ’s arrivals:

So do we now see the blind receiving their spiritual sight? - Not so you would declare THE summer has come. In fact the clear vision we did have is quickly growing blind. But yes; there are some blind continuing to receive sight so this is at least signs of “A” summer, but honestly it’s just the last few leaves of the fall end of the previous summer.
Are the spiritually crippled able to walk? - Hardly; the Churches are daily filling with unhealed crippled Christians who can’t even stand in their faith, let alone walk. Yet there are those few, like me, who were once crippled Christians but now are healed! So this is at least signs of A summer. But again, it’s the lingering remains of the summer that came before. There are no real signs of spring activity bringing life to the winter dead world.
Are the spiritually diseased and contagious, cleansed? - They could be, but they are not. Instead they are now proclaiming that their disease is to be glorified as “special status protected class”, such as we are seeing with Aids victims. But for a few who do believe in the Christ of the First Summer, we are truly healed of our cancer of spiritual winter. So this is at least signs of A summer. But again, it’s of a summer 2000 years old and 2 very cold back-to-back winters since then, before the short warm-spell of American summer that is now waning.
Do the spiritually deaf hear? - NO. They are told loud and often, they even listen, but they simply cannot hear; it just doesn’t sink in for affect (Acts 28:26, Ezekiel 33:30-32). But among them are the few who do; the call is heard and they respond. So this is at least the signs of A summer….
Are the dead, spiritual or temporal, raised from the dead? - Again they can be, but “No”. I propose that although the meaning is truly temporal as well as spiritual, this raising is ultimately speaking of the Rapture (I Thessalonians 4:16-18) and the subsequent Gathering (Matthew 24:31), which has not yet happened though it was prophesied by Ezekiel 37:13-14 and prototyped by both the new nation of Israel without having God’s Spirit, as well as the Matthew 27:52 localized “example” of what will indeed transpire the world over with God’s Spirit. The percentage of those “line 5 raised” will be the same percentage of those fulfilling the first 4 line items. Yes these things are being done on a micro scale, and strictly in the spiritual, so at least A spiritual summer is causing the affect, but temporally the Rapture has not come and so seems to be the clear “calendar month” that shows this is not yet THE Temporal and Spiritual Summer of Matthew 24:32, even though Israel became a nation in the temporal world but not in the spiritual yet. BUT, since Israel was temporally raised from the dead, and since there are those who are receiving spiritual life, this is at least signs of A summer. But obviously not THE Summer we are looking for.
Do the poor have the gospel preached to them? - Of all the line items in this list, this one is a sure “YES”. But is one-out-of-six anything to really get excited about in declaring that “Summer is near”? Frankly, it’s even worse than that; I am now about to reveal in my next Posts that the gospel is NOT actually being preached as we have confidently supposed! Rather it is just more Matthew 7:22 works of iniquity!
”blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me” - This one is really not a part of this list of signs, but rather an evaluation. It is more a simple declaration than a required line item. But as I have been showing in the recent posts, there is a great growing of the offense in Christ, not a diminishing. This is NOT a good sign.

So it’s not the presence of the signs (that seem to always be with us to some degree since the summer of Christ's first coming), rather it’s the change in the state of these summer signs and not the existence of the item itself, that concerns our quest for THE summer, among many insignificant summers. It seems there are several summers of state, the question becomes;

“Is this the right summer, or do we look for another?”

If these are the signs of summer, and they have already long come but THE Summer has not yet seasonally arrived, we must review the change in the signs to see if they are maturing as spring leaves on a fig tree come after the fruit begins to develop, or are they withering in the fall, dropping fruit that failed to ripen: Is summer obviously approaching or is it winter that seems to be coming now? For example; What kind of change has Obama brought America, signs of Summer or of Winter? And as a more significant example; Does Israel yet possess Jerusalem without the trodding of Gentiles (Luke 21:24b=Romans 11:25b)? Have you ever wondered why Jerusalem seems so important to Islam? The world is guaranteed to belong to Satan until he loses his grip on Jerusalem! Now we suddenly comprehend the Islamic message in the movie: The Kingdom of Heaven that carefully crafted the honorable Christian surrender of Jerusalem to Islam. This is the same underlying message in; Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. We will discuss these indoctrinations in a future post.
Though summer seemed hopeful because we see the signs we want to see, the current trending shows falling leaves, the branch is hardening by a thickening of the life giving sap, the climate is growing colder, the seasonal storms are increasing; These are all the increasing signs of winter, and it’s about to snow. Are you ready?

Now how important is the Post 094 firewood compared to spiritual heat? (http://when-did-reason-die.blogspot.com/2010/10/cleanup.html).

“No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought of your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?”
Matthew 6:24-26.

So Where is your heart really?
Where is your true faith?
In your job? Your family? Your bank account? Your stuff?

“Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith!” Matthew 6:30.

So is it important that I get firewood for winter? Most probably. But as long as the heavens don’t stop talking, what business do I have being occupied with the temporal in times like these?
How much worse for you who don’t hear from heaven because you are otherwise occupied with the temporal?

For those readers deeply touched by each post, but not moved to action (*5), it’s like taking a small dose of Penicillin that is not quite sufficient to kill the virus. The result is a stronger virus with a strengthened immunity to Penicillin. There comes a point by repeatedly “playing” with small comfortable doses, that my post, like Penicillin, has no more affect whatsoever at any amount, even at catastrophically offensive levels. At that point the virus is sure to kill you dead, if the Penicillin doesn’t. There is no other option; You’re dead, and your corps is left on this side the river while the others pass over.
Winter caught you without firewood.
Not because you didn’t know it was coming, but because you wouldn’t take it seriously. This is your personal fall, and it is therefore the fall of America, it is the fall of its summer, and the arrival of global winter because of it. This is the second foot of the Iron and Clay beast age, right on cue as prophesied.

Here is your next offensively toxic dose of life saving Penicillin; Matthew 10:8-10.
By leaving it unexplained it is a parable to you. Can you receive it and thereby realize that it is not I who am the fool in my circumstances?

Now for those remaining alive with genuine active interest, let’s next look in detail at the Clay.
* * * * * * *

(*1) Israel’s false start:
Excerpt from Post 088 Missing the Whole Point (http://when-did-reason-die.blogspot.com/2010/10/missing-whole-point-part-i.html):
Israel’s present state of “lostness” even though they have again been returned to their land is the result of the years of punishment no different than a convict being released after 70 years of incarceration. There is a difficult transition back into freedom. The Jews today, though having not personally experienced the horrors of the holocaust, are still so skittish they are often accused of having a “persecution complex”, this is fulfillment of Leviticus 26:36-37.
The miraculous restoration of the destroyed nation of Israel on May 14, 1948 was done on the exact day their sentence was paid. But because in their “incarceration” they failed to turn back to God in earnest since he refused to hear their cries in their time of need, now thy find a lack of faith in their new freedom unable to really trust a God who seems to have abandon them for so long. So they have added additional sentence to their crimes against God by their additional lack of faith. This lack of faith is because instead of searching for the cause of their incarceration, they choose instead to bang their head on the ruins of their temple mount begging God to come around. This is their fast, and this has delayed the fulfillment of Ezekiel 36:25-31.
Over and over the scriptures show that Jesus the Christ is the very core of all things, and the rejection of him is very costly. The Jews will not get it right until they recognize this.
America knew all this at one point and has now forgotten it as well. All this background is vital to understand prophecy related to current events.

(*2) USMC:
(http://www.marines.com/history-heritage/timeline).

(*2.pdf) is a .pdf that I cannot link to, you will have to go to the above link and get there on your own. (*3) Treaty of Lausanne
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lausanne).

(*4) “The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release August 10, 2012

Remarks by the President at Iftar Dinner
East Room
8:40 P.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you, everybody. (Applause.) Please, please have a seat. Good evening, everyone. And welcome to the White House.
Of all the freedoms we cherish as Americans, of all the rights that we hold sacred, foremost among them is freedom of religion, the right to worship as we choose. It’s enshrined in the First Amendment of our Constitution -- the law of the land, always and forever. It beats in our heart -- in the soul of the people who know that our liberty and our equality is endowed by our Creator. And it runs through the history of this house, a place where Americans of many faiths can come together and celebrate their holiest of days -- and that includes Ramadan.

As I’ve noted before, Thomas Jefferson once held a sunset dinner here with an envoy from Tunisia -- perhaps the first Iftar at the White House, more than 200 years ago. And some of you, as you arrived tonight, may have seen our special display, courtesy of our friends at the Library of Congress -- the Koran that belonged to Thomas Jefferson. And that's a reminder, along with the generations of patriotic Muslims in America, that Islam -- like so many faiths -- is part of our national story.

This evening, we’re honored to be joined by members of our diplomatic corps, members of Congress -- including Muslim American members of Congress, Keith Ellison and Andre Carson -- as well as leaders from across my administration. And to you, the millions of Muslim Americans across our country, and to the more than one billion Muslims around the world -- Ramadan Kareem.

Now, every faith is unique. And yet, during Ramadan, we see the traditions that are shared by many faiths: Believers engaged in prayer and fasting, in humble devotion to God. Families gathering together with love for each other. Neighbors reaching out in compassion and charity, to serve the less fortunate. People of different faiths coming together, mindful of our obligations to one another -- to peace, justice and dignity for all people -- men and women. Indeed, you know that the Koran teaches, "Be it man or woman, each of you is equal to the other."(sic)
And by the way, we’ve seen this in recent days. In fact, the Olympics is being called "The Year of the Woman." (Laughter.) Here in America, we’re incredibly proud of Team USA -- all of them -- but we should notice that a majority of the members are women. Also, for the very first time in Olympic history, every team now includes a woman athlete. And one of the reasons is that every team from a Muslim-majority country now includes women as well. And more broadly -- that's worth applauding. (Applause.) Absolutely.

More broadly, we’ve seen the extraordinary courage of Muslim women during the Arab Spring -- women, right alongside men, taking to the streets to claim their universal rights, marching for their freedom, blogging and tweeting and posting videos, determined to be heard. In some cases, facing down tanks, and braving bullets, enduring detentions and unspeakable treatment, and at times, giving their very lives for the freedom that they seek -- the liberty that we are lucky enough to enjoy here tonight.

These women have inspired their sisters and daughters, but also their brothers and their sons. And they’ve inspired us all. Even as we see women casting their ballots and seeking -- standing for office in historic elections, we understand that their work is not done. They understand that any true democracy must uphold the freedom and rights of all people and all faiths. We know this, too, for here in America we're enriched by so many faiths, by men and women -- including Muslim American women.

They’re young people, like the student who wrote me a letter about what it’s like to grow up Muslim in America. She’s in college. She dreams of a career in international affairs to help deepen understanding between the United States and Muslim countries around the world. So if any of the diplomatic corps have tips for her -- (laughter.) She says that "America has always been the land of opportunity for me, and I love this country with all my heart." And so we’re glad to have Hala Baig here today. (Applause.)

They are faith leaders like Sanaa Nadim, one of the first Muslim chaplains at an American college -- a voice for interfaith dialogue who's had the opportunity to meet with the Pope to discuss these issues. We're very proud to have you here. (Applause.)

They are educators like Auysha Muhayya, born in Afghanistan, who fled with her family as refugees to America, and now, as a language teacher, helps open her students to new cultures. So we're very pleased to have her here. (Applause.)
They are entrepreneurs and lawyers, community leaders, members of our military, and Muslim American women serving with distinction in government. And that includes a good friend, Huma Abedin, who has worked tirelessly -- (applause) -- worked tirelessly in the White House, in the U.S. Senate, and most exhaustingly, at the State Department, where she has been nothing less than extraordinary in representing our country and the democratic values that we hold dear. Senator Clinton has relied on her expertise, and so have I.

The American people owe her a debt of gratitude -- because Huma is an American patriot, and an example of what we need in this country -- more public servants with her sense of decency, her grace and her generosity of spirit. So, on behalf of all Americans, we thank you so much. (Applause.)

These are the faces of Islam in America. These are just a few of the Muslim Americans who strengthen our country every single day. This is the diversity that makes us Americans; the pluralism that we will never lose.

And at times, we have to admit that this spirit is threatened. We’ve seen instances of mosques and synagogues, churches and temples being targeted. Tonight, our prayers, in particular, are with our friends and fellow Americans in the Sikh community. We mourn those who were senselessly murdered and injured in their place of worship. And while we may never fully understand what motivates such hatred, such violence, the perpetrators of such despicable acts must know that your twisted thinking is no match for the compassion and the goodness and the strength of our united American family.

So tonight, we declare with one voice that such violence has no place in the United States of America. The attack on Americans of any faith is an attack on the freedom of all Americans. (Applause.) No American should ever have to fear for their safety in their place of worship. And every American has the right to practice their faith both openly and freely, and as they choose.

That is not just an American right; it is a universal human right. And we will defend the freedom of religion, here at home and around the world. And as we do, we’ll draw on the strength and example of our interfaith community, including the leaders who are here tonight.

So I want to thank all of you for honoring us with your presence, for the example of your lives, and for your commitment to the values that make us "one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." (Applause.)

God bless you. God bless the United States of America. (Applause.)

END 8:48 P.M. EDT”

- (http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/08/10/remarks-president-iftar-dinner).

Now, did I hear wrong when God revealed to me that his determination to destroy America was sealed into action November 2, 2010 because we failed to properly respond to the catastrophic appointment of Obama, a Jehovah hating, American hating, Muslim loyalist, to the highest seat in America?
Please re-read Post 091 “Who Builds Your House?” (http://when-did-reason-die.blogspot.com/2010/10/who-builds-your-house.html).

(*5) Underlined Action:
You will notice in this post I have several un-clickable underlined words related to the topic of action. In a website setting this is a confusion and seen as a "no-no" error because it leads people to think the word has an interactive function leading to more detail. Therefore I have to quietly grin at my own pun by this last un-clickable underlined word; "active". This is a great example of the law of liberty; it's a non-clickable concept couched in a clickable setting. This confuses many because of the pre-programming but the underline, though not clickable, is there for the same purpose as if it were clickable; to lead you to more depth behind the word.
So in this way the un-clickable illusion of an action word, and the word itself being literally "active", is in fact functioning correctly as if it were clickable though it is not. Rather than a link to something you just read (as the law), this is something you have to think (law of liberty).
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.