Friday, June 7, 2013

"Preparing The Way Of The Lord"

Wow. Editing is a whole different animal!
But having worked through the issues in a premature 3-day release in May, This book is finally really out!
I gave up counting the number of edits done and still finding formatting and spelling errors, so I have decided there would be no end in delays if I don't quit somewhere. The information is the vital part and I feel the professional presentation of this work is far superior to the previous work, so it is good enough to publish.
I am excited to have completed this work and am now spooling up to begin the next section shortly; It is most curious, and begins drawing together all the strings of the entire Blog.

I trust you will find this book stimulating, moving, and resourceful to walking you through a very real awakening applied in reality.
Thank you for your reading of the Blog and support by buying and sharing the books.

- I pray the Spirit of God in your soul confirms these truths to the enlightenment of your heart.

Buy it Here: Preparing The Way Of The Lord (https://www.createspace.com/3876928), or at Amazon.com
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.