Friday, May 23, 2014

Postscript:

Post 327

“…I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her…” Revelation 17:7.

Having completed my last chapter in this collection of works that is far short of my study which spawned it, I pause to consider if I have accomplished what I intended to set out to do (*1) before moving forward into a collection that must be built upon it.
Does the reader now comprehend the Mystery of Great Babylon, in a way that can actually be applied, and how true Christianity is distinguished from it though it steals the identity as did the Roman Catholic Church? (*2). From the reaction I quickly got at the posting of my final words: “Husband, Empower your wife!” I think not.

It’s not that such a reaction is unexpected (it actually is), but it’s that Rehab is over and you have a life to live. It would be going backwards for me to spend more Posts explaining in this specific setting what the reader should now be able to put together from what they have already read conceptually.
But neither do I deny that the very real problem still exists, as I call my next Post: “You don’t know my wife!”
This is the bump of the 6th age of 7. It’s the actual crossing over the Jordan of the second generation to fight the giants of war in reality. It’s the application of a fully fed theory after the first generation failed for lack of faith. It’s the naively frustrating but endearingly motivating young bride still believing her husband is invincible as she says enthusiastically:

“I don’t care about the risks; you’ll figure out a way to make it work!”

which sounds very much like, but is nonetheless nothing like:

“I don’t care what you want, make it happen for me!”
* * * * * * *

(*1) Post 160 "The Great Whore" (http://when-did-reason-die.blogspot.com/2011/02/great-whore.html).

(*2) Who is Mystery Babylon?
There are two kinds of women that leave rehab; There is the renewed wife with the devoted single eye toward life with her husband, and there is the other kind of woman whose eye and heart, in spite of the lengthy program, are still attracted elsewhere as a “side interest” that she can manage along with her marriage.
If you are not simply given over to God and God alone by the joyful abandonment of all things that draw you away, then you my dear are the blossoming harlot bride.
At present, Mystery Babylon is today’s Dirty-Grace Liberated whorish church of Christ Jesus who befriends as intimates the enemies of God in the effort to bring peace. But she is still maturing. And she is just impertinent enough to soon imagine that she can tame the Beast by sleeping with him, not knowing that the benefits of such a thing was never the question:

“Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and said unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me” Matthew 4:8-9.

The Devil knew that restoring humanity’s relationship with God was Jesus’ goal and offered him exactly that. He wasn’t kidding about what he offered. But the means he offered to gain the righteous goal was a violation of God’s command:

“Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve” Matthew 4:10.

The ends do not justify the means!
This is the very core of the confusion in this 6th age.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.