Monday, December 10, 2012

The Noise!

Post 280

This morning as I woke up I had a long conversation with the Lord. My major concern was regarding the huge volume of very critical information he was constantly showing me but my inability to share with others more than just a drop of a huge ocean. I need a better vehicle than a word-by-word written explanation of what his word says. Most are really not getting the little I say anyway, even as I speak to some of them one by one.
Now I could tell you; “The vision of Kyle which he saw concerning America” like Isaiah did in Isaiah 1:1, or even more accurately; “The burden of America. The book of the vision of Kyle the Alaskan” like Nahum did in Nahum 1:1, or even more accurate still; “The words of Kyle, who was among the construction workers of Alaska which he saw concerning America in the days of Obama” like Amos did in Amos 1:1, but that’s not how we do things today and nobody would accept any form of legitimacy when presented like that because there has been a long history of whackos and false prophets making such claims. And regardless; That’s not how I perceive that it comes to me, and I’m not “speaking between the lines” intending you to think that I think that way even if I “don’t actually say it”.
So without a whole lot more explanation, this is what came to my mind as I discussed with the Lord my above concerns:
* * *

A Story With a Point:
Imagine for a moment with me, that you are a worker in a large industrial factory called N.S.D.P inc. As a good and honest employee who takes pride in his work there are many various activities going on all around you but you have long since come to ignore them as you put your head down and do your job.
Your job is to stand at an industrial benchgrinder mounted on a heavy steel table located along a wide isle of a large open steel-building that covers several acres and houses many other tightly packed activities among which your job is almost swallowed up in insignificance. On your left is a designated place where they bring you a pallet tub of steel parts from which you grind off the ruff edges and the welding smooth before placing them in a similar tub on your right, where when full “they” come with a floor jack and haul it away to “somewhere”.

With all the sudden sparks periodically flying from molten steel poured into molds, and the grinding sparks, welding flashes, active overhead cranes, scurrying forklifts, rolling dollies with large various parts, and many workers on-a-mission busily performing a chaotic dance all around you, you ignore all that to focus on your job. But because of the dangerous environment, even while ignoring it you are very alert to what is going on around you. That’s a skill.

And then there is the noise:
Unless you have actually experienced a place like this it is impossible to actually comprehend the noise. At the worker’s breakroom entrance to the factory floor there is a sign on the door with pictures warning in large clear words;

“DOUBLE HEARING PROTECTION REQUIRED”.

This is not one of those silly management rules that all the workers complain about and a few defiant workers flagrantly ignore; No, this is a rule that every worker complies with voluntarily because they know the reason first hand. Hearing protection here is like the hermetically sealed suit in a biological weapons factory; it’s just that important because of the Jet engine kind of noise that is so intense it actually shakes your innards.
Workers have long ago stopped trying to use verbal communication while on the floor because even standing nose to nose and screaming produces virtually no additional sound to the cacophony. Even with double hearing protection; the hammers and saws, grinders and welders, steel on steel, high pressured air tools, and turbo boosted machinery is a noise that is so defining that you have to scream out your thoughts or you wont hear them! How can temporal noise drowned out thought? I don’t technically know but it’s actually true to a degree, I’ve experienced it.
So as a mute man in a world of noise, you put your head down and thoughtlessly do your work though your private mind has learned somehow to operate below the level of functional self-communication as it were.
That’s your setting.
* * *

Now picture me, your familiar co-worker whose mobile job though different, is still close enough to yours that we usually see each other periodically through the day and a nod is all that is normally given, but it speaks volumes. On a rare occasion a tap on the shoulder turns your head and I might point at something important to watch-out for, or maybe even something “funny” going on to which we both visually laugh silently out-loud realizing without words that “it takes all kinds”, before we unceremoniously simply turn back to our work laughing privately somewhere deep in our minds.

But today, when I tap you on the shoulder, you turn, and your eyebrows lift high in a confused question when you immediately notice I have no hearing protection as I set a small clock-radio on your worktable and I cock my head as if I’m listening to it.
Since verbal communication was utterly given up by everyone years ago this action is simply not funny. “What is this joke?” You think to yourself, “I don’t get what he’s doing”. But as I don’t give it up and move on, eventually you play along, confused and joke wary but politely, and put your doubly protected ear right against the radio but of course you hear nothing, it might as well be a book as a radio for all the sound it makes. You shrug to express your lack of understanding and go back to your work.

So I tap you again and more earnestly motion to the radio with hand gestures that mean nothing; You still don’t get it.
I keep standing there as if I am earnestly listening but after a few more wasted seconds of work you look around nervously hoping neither of us gets caught not working and you try to go back to grinding your parts.
But I tap you again, and again I reference the clock-radio, in earnest with a scrunched brow of concern.

IF you could scream at me in frustrated anger you would; “Leave me alone you whacko!”, but you can’t, it’s just not possible, so in irritation you jerk away your shoulder as a visual sign saying “flake off you idiot”, and you go back to work (*1).
Then from the corner of your eye as you grind, you see me take my radio to the worker cross-angle on the isle, and out of the same corner you see the same game played out with him. “What is he doing?” you try to reason, but thinking at that cognitive level is just too much work to sustain.
But neither can you let it go; “He’s usually a regular guy, he’s always been a hard worker and respectable, what is wrong with him? Has the noise driven him literally insane?”

But you have a job to do and you do it; like me or not, you are not going down with me over this strange insanity.
But you still can’t put it out of your mind because it is so out of character for me to do. “What has gotten into him?” Your mind demands to know. But the internal question is left unanswered because you cannot even work up the energy to develop a serious private theory; The noise is just too deafening.
* * *

So here is the question:
Where is the factory? What are we making? What time is it? And what am I doing?

“Hu?” you reply, “Are you really asking me? In the real world and not in the story?”

Yes.

“How should I know?” You might reply, or maybe you might come up with an explanation from your own imagination that seems to fit; “It’s just a story, it could be anywhere doing anything at any time in history or imagination.” And of course you would be right.

But to assume your rendition is therefore correct is to be wrong; It’s my story, What do I mean it to mean?
Perhaps you don’t care enough to wonder; “Quit wasting my time with things that don’t matter”, “Speak plainly or stop speaking.” Right?
OK.
But grant me just a moment longer to finish the story, if you would.
* * *

The Ending:
A few days later while you are working away as usual, the entire factory suddenly begins grinding to a halt. Though it’s never happened in the 49 years you have been working here it’s apparent that the factory lost power.
And as the workers all around you lower their arms that are still clinging to their tools and look around as if for the first time in years, you all notice that the silence is more deafening than the noise! This has never happened before, “What is going on?” you ask yourself clearly rhetorically.
And then a loud voice comes over an intercom that you didn’t know even existed;

“We are German soldiers that have taken your country, and you are now under the rule of the Third Reich. Put down your worktools and make your way to the factory doors where you will be loaded onto trucks for processing.”

Most all the questions are suddenly answered “plainly” aren’t they?
And as you look around at your co-workers in a confused unspoken expression of; “what should we do?” It never crosses your mind that a few days ago my antics had a connection to all this. Speaking of me, you haven’t seen me for several days…since that day with the radio, come to think of it. “Where did he go?” might be as much thought as you give it before returning to the unrealistically strange circumstances before you.
And as you pass the armed German soldiers on your way to the trucks let me explain the interpretation of my story:
* * *

The Interpretation:
The factory is America, we are making Christian products of national defense, and though the story is Typed in the days of World War II, if you would have looked; the clock-radio showed the date to be today. The clock-radio is the word of God and the deafening noise is your busy Good Christian life that literally drowns the voice of the word so that you hear nothing even when trying, but who has time to try; you have important things to do in responsibility. Your double hearing protection, (issued by your employer; the church) are the doctrine of Dirty Grace and your intellectual faith absent the voice of God (Acts 8:13).

Now while it is a marvel that I can somehow hear the radio amongst all the harrying noise; that is not the primarily important point. What is important is the timely message the radio is delivering that I could not get you to understand or even make you curious enough to earnestly try. Because of the noise, I simply lacked the ability to adequately communicate to you what you needed to know.
While you were happily grinding away mindlessly at your very honorable job of responsibility, I was glued to the radio that was giving blow by blow reports of the advancing enemy armies, and the pitiful retreat of our own.

My writing is my pathetic silent tapping, hand waving, motioning, and expressions to communicate the very important timely information that the clock-radio is providing. I simply cannot scream, one - word - individually - to make - myself - any - clearer, and if I could somehow communicate as quickly as a news broadcaster I would just be repeating what he already said! (“he” being the prophets in the Bible).
I am not able to share with you timely all that you desperately need to know at this late date. I am begging you to begin reading for yourself the whole book of Isaiah, no; start with Jeremiah…well you really need to read Zephaniah and end with Micah… well, any of the minor prophets really; like Nahum, Habukkuk or Haggai, but especially don’t miss Malachi….

All these prophets are just different radio stations giving us the moment-by-moment movements of the enemy on different fronts to the same goal of our destruction. And like the WWII setting of my story to make a point, God provided an old Hebrew tube radio as the setting to make his point for us today (Ezekiel 12:22-28+13:9-16,+Jeremiah 7:28, 15:1-4, Isaiah 65:11-15, etc. etc. etc.).

“But if we are facing a spiritual war isn’t a Christian factory that makes National Spiritual Defense Products the best place to be?”

Well, that is the point of the clock on the radio. Perhaps a month ago the answer might have been “Yes”, but a few days before the Germans take the factory the answer is “No”. Whatever you were faithfully doing for the defense of the nation a year ago, is actually being done now for the enemy! Why do you think I didn’t seem to care if I was fired? Are you kidding?! I was trying to tell you that what you are now doing is a pointless waste of time and distracting you from learning very useful timely information that would change your perception of what is immediately important at this specific point in time, different than at other normal times with other proper values of priority;(*3)
Do you really think that putting in 10 solid hours at the lumber yard was what God figured Noah’s neighbor should have been doing the week, or even the month, before the rain? (*6).

Where was I on the day the Germans took the factory in the story? Honestly I don’t know, but I wasn’t there! Just like Daniel was not present when his pals got chucked into the furnace in Daniel 3. (Don’t get me started on what it actually means not to be burnt while in there; Read “Fox’s Book of Martyrs” for a description of most fire walkers that though burned to death, were not touched by the flames. See Daniel 3:18). And lest you are convinced that my absence in the story obviously means the Rapture, ask yourself where Daniel actually was, since clearly that was not the Rapture back in his day though we know that his absence represents that promised Rapture still to come, but not today (Jeremiah 8:20, Isaiah 32:10) for reasons we will discuss another time.
(See also; Jeremiah 36:26 vs. 39:15-18 as another Type of Daniel and his friends, but specifically timely for this present Type of a non-rapture “rapture-of-one” (clearly representing a small percentage of the whole: Isaiah 1:9) and a protected endurance of a few others while the rest are punished). Remember by the number of saved in the Days of Noah, “remnant” is a far fewer percentage than we like to think, but that is for another discussion entirely that I hope to title “Rapture”.
* * *

So How Can I Hear The Unhearable?
This question was self-promoted by my own recommendation that you get an MP3 type player and listen to the Bible as a vitamin supplement like I do; but obviously on the factory floor it will be just so much more wasted noise that isn’t heard. Yes, you really need to hear it in that location but it is utterly pointless to just let it play like the clock-radio on your worktable while you work. You really need to hear it’s message that is so important it will make you stop your work to listen, but you need to stop your work before you can hear it’s message that informs you how important it is! What a conundrum; what are you to do?
That’s where my character came into the story:

“How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?” Romans 10:14.

The very big problem in this whole mess is that if you’re in the Christian factory then you think that you already properly believe; “What do you think I’m doing standing here all day grinding parts? I’m doing my job for the war effort, I’m on the right team.”
Again and again I stress that I am not arguing that point. OK, so you’re on the team, but that does not change the fact that you’re not listening to the very timely information from the clock radio that would completely change your perspective of what you are doing. The real earnest question is why can’t you hear the radio? One important reason is because you are not paying attention to the right clock! The only clock you are looking at is the time-clock on the job, but the one on the radio is far more important to the message it is giving.

“But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day: lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin” Hebrews 3:13.

And now we are finally connecting with the previous post regarding an addiction to sin.
* * *

“Huffing is not doing Drugs!”
This is the actual mindframe of a youth who, while sniffing glue, thinks he’s “not a druggy like those looser Heroin addicts” because “it’s not a drug”. If you look for it, Somebody’s darkness will always make yours look white!
But everyday items that are completely justified for everyday use, is still a drug if it alters your God-intended perception of reality. And do you really want to try to convince me that snorting spray paint up your nose is an intended use? There is no fear of feeding whipped cream to an infant but this too is often used to get high. Likewise the deafening cacophony of your everyday “Good Christian life of duty and honor” has dulled your senses so that you no longer even try to hear God’s clock radio, and when you do it’s just so much static that because of ignoring the clock, you think is supposed to be soothing music of entertainment about a time long ago or in the future and therefore unrelated to your important job at hand of feeding your family, church potlucks, empty prayer meetings, Christmas pageants, and Sunday worship…with the all important “praise songs” that make you weep with emotion as you can just feel God’s big arms of love hugging you (Proverbs 21:4-5, Jeremiah 5:21-25).

“To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the LORD: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats. When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?
Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood”
Isaiah 1:11-15.

“See? That’s all about the Old Testament Jews and has nothing to do with me a Christian.”
Really?
Who is it that commanded them to do all these things? God commanded sacrifices, and God commanded burnt offerings of rams and the fat of fed beasts. It was God who commanded the blood of bullocks and lambs and goats, so how does God ask; “Who required this at your hand?”
It was God who commanded oblations and incense, new moons and Sabbaths, assemblies and appointed feasts, and it was God’s idea that they lift up their hands and pray to him, so why is God “all mad at them” for doing these things he commanded?
Let me bring it home to you;

“I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.”

“But my good Christian hands are not full of blood” you proclaim in confident innocence, “How can I be accused of that?”

The answer is found in the complaint from God to the Jews.
What blood did they have on their hands? Was it not the blood of the sacrifices that he told them to sacrifice? God’s complaint against them was their iniquity while sacrificing. But wasn’t the actual point of the sacrifices to cover their sins? It seems like God is using a self-defeating argument!
God was complaining that they were abusing the sacrifices to cover sins they had no intention of repenting from, much as good Catholics do in confession today;

“It’s a silly ritual really, that God commands, but that’s what he wants and that’s what we do, God is happy and I can keep sinning; we all win”.

But God says No.
God holds those sacrificing Jews in contempt and he lays the blood of their sacrifices at their own guilty feet for murdering the animal to no avail. And if you will remember, it was the later Jews who put Christ, God’s intended sacrifice, to death (at the hand of the Romans), but God did not accept that act as atonement for them either!
Likewise today the Christian does the very same good catholic/Jewish thing with the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Having no intention of actually turning from their sin the Dirty Grace Christian claims the blood of Jesus as the command of God to appease God for their continued sin; “Sure it seems like a silly ritual, but it’s His idea”.
God doesn’t see it that way:

“Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” Hebrews 10:29.

“And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and good works…exhorting one another: and so much more, as ye see the day approaching. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but (rather) a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that (although following Moses yet) despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:” Hebrews 10:24-28.

“Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of (dead) faith toward God…For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, and have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, if they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame” Hebrews 6:1-6.

“And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood” Isaiah 1:15.

It really did not work out well for the Jew who continued to sin while hiding behind the commanded representational covering blood of their sacrifices for sins, how much less will it work out well for the Christian who likewise continues to sin while hiding behind the blood of God’s one and only Son as the intended fulfillment sacrifice for sins, from which they will not repent.

But.

As most always in scripture, there is a hidden detail within the big picture, and often that detail is critical to a very important element that seems to alter the big picture affect in a microscopic though complete way. In this case it is that the sacrifice has a whole new power previously unavailable, if you will but turn your heart and actually apply the sacrifice as it was meant to be used:

“Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: but if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it” Isaiah 1:18-20.

Even after all the abuse, misapplication, and rebellion, God is still willing to forgive… IF we finally understand why the sacrifice of his Son was even necessary. What was wrong with a continued animal sacrifice; after all, it seemed to pacify God for a good long while so why volunteer to offer his only Son? (John 3:16).
The sacrifice does not pretend that you are clean, the sacrifice by substitution makes you clean (Exodus 29:36-37, Leviticus 14:10-11), But only the resurrection from the dead enables you to remain clean. As far as I know only Jesus Christ the Son of God was resurrected from the dead after being sacrificed for the sins of others. And as his substitutionary death made us clean, so his substitutionary resurrection enables us access to the power to remain clean (Ephesians 2:1-6).

The purpose of a bath is not the bath itself but the presentation of effect after the bath; Behold the clean man! (I John 1:7).
And just as the sacrifice is able to clean, even after years of abuse and ignorant scorn, so it is able to continue to clean if we occasionally stumble out of line (I John 2:1). The whole success is contained in the details: “For if we sin wilfully after…” (Hebrews 10:26). It has never been about the law but about the will, though the law is required for understanding just what an acceptable “will” looks like.

But let’s follow Paul’s recommendation in Hebrews 6:1 and v.13, and move far beyond all that repentance, forgiveness, new sin, and more repentance, law, disobedience, repentance... Let’s fall into line with God’s intent; let’s learn how to listen to his clock-radio:

“And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left” Isaiah 30:21.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful to have such a voice to guide us as we go? This would sure help us avoid a whole lot of wrong steps and the subsequent punishment and constant repentance begging for forgiveness. Such a guiding voice could help us cast away our addictions for good:

“Ye shall defile also the covering of thy graven images of silver, and the ornament of thy molten images of gold: thou shalt cast them away as a menstruous cloth; thou shalt say unto it, Get thee hence” Isaiah 30:22.

The covering and the ornaments of these loved gods, cherished as extremely valuable, are the description of them being covered and decorated to disguise their true personal value much as a woman applies her makeup to look more appealing on the outside which effectively hides the inside. The actual value of the god is hidden behind the pretense as a protection, thus; “secret” sins that you are fearful will be taken away if discovered.
This verse describes a change of heart that is not just willing to give them up but is disgusted even by their presence. The previous verse tells us that this change of heart comes by listening to that voice we hear behind us, which instructs us to first destroy the pretense so that we can actually see the god underneath for what it is: a total misuse of an otherwise benign valuable substance. Once it becomes clear that that is what we have done we will be free to cast the whole thing away as disgusting; No more struggle with “the value” of the thing; “Get rid of it and good riddance the clinging thought of the lost value; I want it GONE!”

Such a god of gold could actually be Church, or “churchianity,” that replaces your faith, such a god of silver could actually be Patriotism, or family, or as impure as your well paying job, or a home or car, or… A list is not a good thing because of all the things missed that might not ever be recognized because of the parameters of the list. The fact that these gods are gold and silver mean that they are not made of things normally despisable; you have made them into gods (Isaiah 31:7, Isaiah 2:8-9 =Malachi 3:3-5).

“I want that kind of complete freedom from my secret sins that I’m addicted to, so HOW do we learn to actually hear that clock radio voice behind us in all this noise?”

The very idea is quite intriguing isn’t it?
The very point of the story is that while I am greatly honored to provide a few people with an animated explanation of a small portion of scripture, I cannot succeed in anything more than to spark an interest in it so that you will seek out its Voice for yourself.
* * *

Hearing the clock radio:
First let me assure you that I am not that special in my ability to hear the voice from the clock-radio; Jeremiah, Isaiah, and the other prophet, now those boys were special! They had, if you will, a very rudimentary “crystal radio” such as Enoch, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob’s prophecies (specifically Genesis 49 as one major example, as well as the imagery of whom they represented) from which these later prophets deciphered God’s basic message, but they got the rest of the message via shortwave right from God (as did their predecessors) which they wrote into what became our present clock-radio!
Today, anybody can pack around a pre-made perfect (complete) clock-radio and any average Christian full of the Holy Ghost can listen to hear the voice; of course I am simply speaking of the canonized Bible but it has to be turned on with power (Matthew 28:18-20+John 14:26+I John 2:27).
Technically anybody today can use the Old-New clock-radio… but apparently this doesn’t seem to be the case in practice, as standing amidst such noise while trying to listen, few even hear that it’s on. The radio is on and real sound is coming through as the Spirit of God, but because of familiar sin (*2) it goes virtually unheard to even most of the most earnest listeners, beyond a meaningless silence from which many imagine in their minds that they hear a familiar pleasant tune (*3) and they share it excitedly as the word of the LORD:

“Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart” Jeremiah 14:14.

Remember the prophet Hananiah at the EU with Jeremiah? (Jeremiah 28). He really thought he was presenting the voice of the LORD but that was because he had never actually heard the voice of the LORD; the deceit of his heart convinced him that what came to mind was God’s voice. This is a very difficult problem to sort out…until you actually hear God’s voice! Like hearing the voice of the German officer over the intercom; a lot of confusing questions are suddenly answered in a moment (Psalm 95:7, John 10:11,14-16,27-28).

“And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers” John 10:4-5.

Here is the odd thing: there are a whole lot of sheep that are fully convinced that they are the Shepherd's sheep... but in the regular feeling of "lost" confusion actually saying; "I don't know what to do or which way to go, the Lord seems silent", it never occurs to them that if they don't know his voice, they are not his sheep!

Learning to recognize his voice is a big part of being his sheep!
So the simple direct answer of how to hear that voice from the clock-radio, is to begin learning to identify it first in a place where you are free from the noise. It’s something you have to do “off the clock” at home in your closet of fellowship with God (Matthew 6:6). The noise is the unrighteousness of others…and yourself. The inability to think because of the noise is the very real mental “fog” that plagues many “good Christian” Americans today (Isaiah 29):

“For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed
(or a clock-radio turned off), which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned”
Isaiah 29:10-12.

Go ahead, read through the whole chapter of Isaiah 29 and report if you actually comprehend what it is saying or do you have to “come up with” a general probable interpretation of poetical meaninglessness? Is the book sealed to you? Or are you unlearned to understand it?
Isaiah goes on to declare that God does not figure that is someone else’s fault:

“Wherefore the LORD saith, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men,
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work and a wonder…”
Isaiah 29:1314a.

God expects YOU to be able to read and rightly understand what is written; God expects YOU to hear that clock-radio in the midst of the factory noise!
The intellectual theoretical “fear of the lord” that you now have, was taught to you by the doctrine of Dirty Grace to mean “a reverent respect”. But a personal awareness of your actual present condition before the Holy God would terrify you, as it should, because it’s only then that your current factory job bondage becomes irrelevant and an escape from what is coming will be your new diligent focus. What is actually coming is just too fantastic to actually believe from my telling; the voice from that book; i.e. the clock-radio, is the only means to create that true awareness, which leads to repentance, which leads to Salvation… which you don’t yet know that you need because you can’t hear that voice.

So to help explain what you need to be listening for, allow me a short embellishment word picture:
Have you ever been about your business in a bustling public environment where the radio is un-noticeably on in the background very quietly, and in the noisy activity of the environment you suddenly pick up a single note or two almost as if it came from within your head but you know it didn’t, and with only those few notes you instantly know the song that is playing somewhere even though you don’t hear the music, and then that song continues to play in your head until you go into another shop and the song in your head and the song playing on the radio are perfectly in sync as if you were listening to it the whole time? How did you do that? There are lots of songs that have those three notes in them so how did you know it was THAT song?
Have you been somewhere outside when suddenly you just “felt” a song playing, and then when the noise of the activity lulls you grin because the song you though you heard in your head is actually playing on a radio you didn’t expect to encounter? How do you do that?
Have you ever been listening to a familiar CD at home, when as one song ends and before the next one begins you can actually hear the next song in the silence? How does that happen?
It’s not magic. You don’t have to claim to be a prophet. But if you are the only one hearing it, it might seem like it. The truth is that most are not willing to directly give God that much of their lives to become so familiar with those songs which tunes their ear to pick them up in an instant. That doesn’t necessarily mean your going to hell; it just means you don’t get as much intimacy and so are unprepared. There is a bit of a free span between prophet and sinner, but the heart that is willing to park on a wayside bench is already heading back that slippery downhill way to addiction.

“I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.
Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing”
Philippians 3:14-16.

In otherwords; keep pressing forward in the diligence of a Gold Medal contender to win the holy purpose that God has designed for you in Christ Jesus. And if you have accepted the challenge to obtain this purpose of God’s will for your life, you too will agree this is the mindframe to have in order to get it. And if something comes along to derail you, God will remind you of the goal.
In the meantime, at whatever level of spiritual success we have already reached, let’s all conduct our lives with the same guideline that we’re not there yet, let’s not forget the goal as our primary singular aim.

That kind of thinking sure doesn’t sound like a special Prophet; it just sounds like a Christian!
* * *

John the Baptist:
The Prophet John was declared by Jesus himself to be so great that no man born of woman was greater than he. That’s pretty great, especially when noting all the great prophets of the past! Enoch, Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel…Elijah?! Wow!

“Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of woman there hath not risen a greater that John the Baptist:…” Matthew 11:11a.
Luke records it like this:
“For I say unto you, Among those that are born of women there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist:… Luke 7:28a

According to Jesus, in all the world’s history (at least until Jesus spoke of John) you just didn’t get any greater than John the Baptist! Exclusive of only motherless Melchisedec: Hebrews 7:1-8 (*4).
But as great as the prophet John was declared to be, show me a single scriptural record of John the Baptist performing even a small miracle. Just one…. NOTHIN’! (John 10:40-41). Yet Jesus not only listed John among the prophets, but declared him to be equal to the greatest of all prophets that were ever born of woman… Jesus not excluded, since he too was born of woman.
How is this possible?

In both Matthew and Luke, Jesus’ topic was clearly John’s “prophethood” and not his human greatness. Jesus was not saying John was equal to the greatest men, which would have to have excluded Jesus at least and many others for sure, No, John was equal to the greatest prophets, including Jesus’ own prophethood.
So what made John such a great prophet?
John was obviously not a great prophet because he did miracles like his former Type Elijah (Matthew 11:14); he did not. He was not a great prophet because he predicted obscure revelations out of thin air; which he didn’t. He was not even a great prophet because he recognized Jesus as the Son of God when he came; he did not (Matthew 11:2-3), No, John was a great prophet because he could hear the prototype clock-radio voice, (the Torah before the New T. stations were added) and was able to tell the time from it that not only declared Jesus was coming but showed the way to receive him (Matthew 11:10). That’s it (*5).

So did that make him special among a people who could not see that? You bet it did! But here is the clincher; John the Baptist is a lower class citizen in the kingdom of heaven due to all those average citizens greater than he, the “Downs Syndrome” in that kingdom will be greater than John!

“…Notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he” Matthew 11:11b.

How is such a thing possible?
It’s because in today’s kingdom preparation age (Matthew 11:13) any average person now has the potential to hear the newfangled clock-radio and discover the time and respond to Salvation. Later, in the kingdom of heaven, John’s former ability will be so uninteresting because “anybody here can see far more than that now!”

“Ye sent unto John, and he bare witness unto the truth. But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. He was a burning and a shining light: and ye were willing for a season to rejoice in his light.
But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me”
John 5:33-36 (see John 5:20-27 for a description of those important works that we too can do greater, because of the indwelling Holy Ghost).

What works did Jesus do from the Father that he was meaning, are we talking about miracles? No, Lots of prophets did miracles. The works of spreading Salvation secured in the indwelling Holy Spirit are the works Jesus is speaking of that are his witness greater than John. Who needs John’s witness when you witness this Power to transform lives first hand?!
If you find yourself in the kingdom of heaven it’s because you experienced these things first hand and John the Baptist’s preparation-foretelling is therefore an irrelevant thing of the past; John was pointing excitedly forward to something that we now experience! As the last prophet before Christ was crucified, John was the friend of God but we are the bride of Christ! Am I being proud or sacrilegious when I simply agree with Jesus that because of the Holy Spirit dwelling within me I am greater than John? I might if I was proclaiming exclusivity, but this is something available to everyone!

“Verily, verily, I (Jesus) say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. If ye love me, keep my commandments” John 14:12-15.

Again, by reviewing the description of those works, are we talking about displaying flamboyant miracles for TV? No, though this is not denying miracles. We are talking about raising people from the dead unto new life…in Jesus name; We are talking about changing a man’s core nature and giving him freedom from sin; We are talking about a formerly filthy man ACTUALLY BEING CLEAN; We are talking about loving Jesus Christ beyond an intellectual faith!
* * *

Wrap up:
So you got a clock-radio, and perhaps it even made sound long ago, but you haven’t heard anything from it for years. It may be that you even turn it on daily to get the morning news but other than a talk show with curious bits of trivia that you can impress people with at the next social, it never really gives you anything relevant or specifically critical to the times; “The 400 silent years between Testaments is nothing compared to the 1000+ years since the last of the Apostles died. The scriptures are old and irrelevant.”

That’s funny; Some time ago in a podcast Chuck Missler showed me the “400 silent years” are found unexplainably detailed in Daniel 11, and likewise I can take your same clock-radio and tune to most any station (book) to hear the Universal Alarm blaring an imminent attack… today… right now, including all the major fronts, the causes, and the right responses at every moment of the campaign as the events play out in real time.
Are you sure this thing is plugged in?

The “cold” people that can’t hear anything are at least hopeful to me because they have the easiest potential to learn how:
“You mean it takes Power? Wow man, I didn’t know that!”
Repent: Give up your unrighteousness, and replace it with intimate time with God until you connect, learning to hear his voice through his word and not just reading the black and white words on paper and coming up with your own ideas. LIVE them, and if you can’t, go back to God and seriously ask “Why?” expecting that the reason lies within your own perception of the way things should be. God is not interested in your perception; you should be interested in his. Go find it!

But those “lukewarm” Hananiahs preaching peace in a time of God’s wrath, are a real handful as they will argue, not that the radio makes no sound, but that the message they hear is different than the one I hear, and so in false hope they will lead many to their destruction by finding them flat-footed when the factory suddenly shuts down and the trucks pull up (Isaiah 30:12-14).
If nobody else but he and I (as it were) claim to hear the clock-radio, then it becomes nothing more than a “he said/she said” argument with no solution until after events play out. But by then it’s too late, because we were plainly shown by the historical example in the book of Jeremiah, and others, that we are just too busy living noisy lives to learn the sound of the alarm tune playing.

If you strain out all the addictive noises from your life, and for a time even every other noise but the Life Support System in a kind of “computer system full reboot”, you can then spend that successfully detoxed quite-time earnestly listening for only that voice, and after actually hearing it, continue listening until it becomes so familiar that you can “Name That Tune in only three notes”, then later, even amongst the loudest environment imaginable, you will be able to hear the faint sound and immediately recognize the message AND its proper time dimension application, having only heard a small portion of it among the clamor of the environment.

“So is that it? Is it just purely mechanical?”

I’m so glad you asked.
But though the simple answer is “Yes and No” a more complex answer cannot be isolated until we determine the perspective of the answer you want… Do you want it in the form of a Particle or a Wave? (see Post 277 Double-Slit Experiment).

In the next section of posts we will explore the amazing complex details of the answer’s question, and it’s VERY relevant quantum application to everyday life. But I am afraid that door, once opened, will fill an entire book, and so sadly I must end this one here, with some additional parting words before moving on to discover…
The Mystery Is Not The Beast (Revelation 17:5-7).
* * * * * * *

*1 “Go away, I’m Busy”
“But they refused to hearken, and pulled away the shoulder, and stopped their ears, that they should not hear. Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the words which the LORD of hosts hath sent in his spirit by the former prophets…” Zechariah 7:11-12.

*2 Familiar Sin:
I say familiar sin because if it’s not yours it doesn’t affect your hearing! (Psalm 23:3-4).
The reason why, in the story, I was not afraid to be fired, is because by comprehending the important radio message of imminent national conquest, the job became virtually irrelevant. The lack of hearing protection is a description of having unloaded the illusion of the job’s importance; though still on the floor amidst the noise that was no longer mine, my connection to the factory noise was completely severed. By comprehension of current events of reality though not yet seen, it wasn’t a matter of “I don’t work here anymore”, but rather that the factory job simply no longer existed “to be fired from” though obviously it still continued and people still retained their responsible bondage to it in ignorance of what was now approaching (Zechariah 7:13-14).

*3 An example of a misapplied timing of a song from the clock-radio resulting in false security:
“Ye shall have a song, as in the night when a holy solemnity is kept; and gladness of heart, as when one goeth with a pipe to come into the mountain of the LORD, to the mighty One of Israel” Isaiah 30:29.

*4 Melchisedec:
I marvel that we are always so thick. Read the following passage without presupposition and tell me; Who was this Mechisedec?

(Melchisedec) To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils”
Hebrews 7:2-4.

There is virtually no option but to conclude that this was in fact a Christophany type appearance of God the Father! Why then has no theologian come to this conclusion? Because of the one-verse-theology that states;

“No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him” John 1:18.

So then, explain how Adam and his wife normally walked with God in the garden until they sinned (Genesis 2:8+25=3:7-10 specifically noting “the presence of the LORD God”).
Yes it is clear that the presence of God was not “physical” but rather his Spirit; his voice; his “presence” rather than his physical appearance. John 1:18 stands.
But what is a Christophany? Was the Joshua 5:13-15 Captain of the LORD’s host an imposter of Jesus? Clearly not, as Angels are not permitted to be worshipped and the wording was specifically referencing those of the voice in the burning bush (Exodus 3:3-6) to ensure that Joshua understood who this Captain was. So how did Jesus Christ appear on earth before he was born in the flesh? Such a thing is recorded in scripture several times and we call it a Christophany.

Could it be that Melchisedec was a type of the presence of the LORD God himself in a not-quite-his-appearance appearance? By the very clear description of Hebrew 7:2-4 it could be no other! So could it be that this Melchisedec is how Abraham heard the Genesis 6:5 commandments of God, which he then followed? Curious isn’t it?
The reason why I bring this up here is to show how easily we camp hard on the “sure proof” of a one-verse-theology and miss its actual point by a wrong irrefutable perception.

*5 “What time was it?”
John the Baptist knew it was time to receive the Messiah. All of John’s prophecy was presented to make the way for the Lord; “Prepare yourselves to receive God’s Messiah” (John 1:6-7) that declaration of adequate preparation was Repentance (Matthew 3:1-2).
Since Jesus Christ was indeed the singular focus of virtually all creation past and future, this preparation was indeed the most important thing to prophecy. No prophet had a more important prophecy than John the Baptist; Even Jesus, who while on earth after having been born of woman, prophesied of things less important than his own arrival unto salvation! John prepared the way so that what Jesus had do say could be received. Jesus prophesied that the kingdom of heaven was available (Matthew 4:17), but only to those who were properly prepared as John had instructed; “Repent and receive the Messiah.”
As a clock comes around “the 12th hour” only twice in a day, we are now approaching 12 for the second and last time (Matthew 20:6). We should use the first go around to our educational advantage and fully resist being led by our own church leaders to turn our Nation’s, and the world’s, Christ over to the Government of our conquerors for political crucifixion (Mark 15:11-14). This is NOT “the will of God” it IS a result of our own apathetic perspective of “C’est-la-vie” (Meaning: that's life : that's how things happen).
See Isaiah 22:11-14=I Corinthians 15:32-34).

*6 “What are you saying?”
There is no end of words needed to keep confused contentious people from misinterpreting or arguing even a potential misinterpreting of an intent. But if you will notice at the end of this post I did specify that we really need to maintain the critical “Life Support Systems”; meaning that we are not to give away everything and climb the nearest mountain dressed in bed sheets to wait for the Lord’s return. “…Occupy till I come” was the Lord’s command (Luke 19:13)…
But that didn’t mean to operate “All Systems Normal” and so ignore the flames coming from your house because you had another hour and a half of responsibility at the office before you could go home to do “personal stuff”. Do you figure the Disciples might have been criticized for being “radicals” when they quit their lucrative fishing careers to follow some guy? We will soon explore the very critical and complex function of Perspective in a way that should greatly expand your mind!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.