Friday, September 25, 2015

From Federal to Local

- The battlefront moves closer to home-
September 25, 2015
Post 340

Without any pre-warning, after a casual conversation across the counter at a local business, I found myself suddenly dropped right in the center of a real-life local mirror of what I have been addressing on a Federal level in my Blog. It has consumed my life for the past many weeks and revealed to me that the same demonic forces that unexplainably drive the Federal, is right here in my small remote Alaskan home town.
Well, it has been a real exercise in education and experience regarding what can easily be seen as a result of failure. But, having a deep understanding of the strategies behind the spiritual players who move the temporal pieces on the grand chessboard, I was not shocked or surprised at how this went down. What did surprise me was the degree of darkness to which “normal” citizens in seats of authority in America are willing to go to do the will of the dark master that they don’t even know they serve. I was amazed to see and hear their own shock of confusion as some of them even eventually recognized the insanity of what they were doing but couldn't seem to stop themselves. One Assemblywoman who passed the ordinance, could be seen holding her face near the end of the meeting, and the Assemblyman seated next to her reported that he heard her mutter; "This doesn't feel right."
There are powerful details that I really wish I had the ability to share but the nature of this written form restricts the volume, and so I will attempt to limit myself to a small portion of the public facts that support my previously intended point.

What we are facing on the cellular level is the digging and dunging the roots of the national tree in the aforementioned parable. The nutrients and sustenance of the nation are acquired through the "grass-roots" of the individual communities. The scratching and dunging is uncomfortable and jolting, but if it does not cause the tree as a whole to start producing good fruit...
In that light, I intend my next few Posts to provide the general idea of the battle we have been facing on the home front, which I expect is being played out in every community across America right under our oblivious noses. I did not intend to go in this specific direction on my Blog, but it nonetheless fits very well and timely with my general direction and what I have already been writing. More importantly; it provides real teeth to my argument that makes the prophesied two-party last Global Dominate Empire a reality in our time. What just happened here in my town is our small part in the birth of Mystery Babylon.

The following Post will be a copy of my second written address as sent to the Haines Borough Assembly regarding the upcoming enactment of what is called the Minor Offense Ordinance. It will have added links where applicable for documentation and support.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.