Monday, November 16, 2009

Flea Farts - episode #2

Post 037

Do you really believe that flea farts can change the temperature of the dog? A satirical Dissertation on Global Warming.
* * *

Hanging out at the local flea circus, our two fleas meet up...

"Say Al-Flea, it has been a few years since your great movie, weren’t we supposed to be dead already?"

"What?" replied Al-Flea; "Don’t you think if I believed that junk, I would be the first one to reduce my carbon footprint? Get real."

"But I spent all I had to reduce my footprint!" (how big is a flea footprint anyway?) "What am I going to do now?!" groaned the first flea.

"Don’t worry buddy," Said Al, "I’ll have my guys sell you carbon credits at a reduced rate."

"Wow, thanks Al, you’re the best!"

"I know."
* * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.