Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Flea Farts - episode #4

Post 040

Do you really believe that flea farts can change the temperature of the dog? A satirical dissertation on Global Warming.
* * *

After an environmental summit, our previously un-named flea, meets up with Al-Flea:

“Tell me Al-Flea, how come you always look so fresh and smell so good? You don’t shower and wash your cloths every day do you?” Questioned John Q.

“Uh… Of course not JQ.” Responded Al-Flea, "That would be irresponsible to the dog." “I guess it's because I only eat vegetables to avoid supporting the flatulence from the meat production industry.”

Looking confused, our friend JQ Public objected; “But I see you every day at Burger King!”

“Ya, whatever, my point is that you are doing great!” Replied Al-Flea with a warm smile, “By the way, I notice you are still driving that gas powered Tick, do you need to buy anymore carbon credits? I am planning a family trip, on my private Fly, to our condo at the tail.”

“Since you brought it up, I guess I do” sighed JQ.
* * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.