Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My Foundational Hypothesis

Post 033

Yah, I know, I am some religious wacko nut-job to be ignored as non-relevant.
But just before you write me off entirely, I ask you to give just a thought to some pretty substantial evidence.

Here is my premise:
America's problem, and solution, is purely spiritual (not religious).
Here is my evidence:
Those who are driving the direction of our present government ALWAYS oppose EVERY law of the Creator. In every case the present government protects what the Creator declares as evil, and punishes what the Creator declares as good. EVERY TIME.

Ok, there is my hypothesis.
Now as you go about your life, whether you agree with me, or think I am a wacko, I urge you to keep your eyes open to this theory and see for yourself.

There simply CANNOT be any other reasoning for the promotion of all that is destructive and wicked, but to declare a rejection of the Creator. Whether intentional or not is irrelevant. If this were not the case, then the promotion of good vs. evil values would be random at best.

I am not saying everyone who falls into this category actually has come knowingly to this place, but having rejected the Creator, they naturally come to this place.
This too is evidence that this is a spiritual issue.

This is not a case of simply ignoring the Principles of Christianity, but an active re-writing of history removing all evidence of the Christian faith of our forefathers, and il-legalizing public presentations of anything Christian.
There is a very clear official move to make Christianity illegal, while at the same time promoting every other religion.
Whether you agree or disagree with Christianity, I urge you to ask yourself; "Why is this happening?"
* * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.