Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Flea Farts - episode #3

Post 038

Do you really believe that flea farts can change the temperature of the dog? A satirical dissertation on Global Warming.
* * *

"Well Al-Flea, It has been alot of work and a great sacrifice, but I finally got my carbon footprint down. I have trained myself to shower only once a month!"

"Ya, I can tell" responded the Flea named Al.

"What? do I smell bad?!" asked the first flea somewhat alarmed.

"No, no," replied Al-Flea, "but would you mind standing over there? the light is better for that really cool wool sweater you got on."

"Oh, you like it?" asked the first flea obviously relived; "I got it so I could keep my house at 52 degrees like our President suggested."

"Good for you," said Al-Flea, "I am sure the Dog can already feel the relief from the heat."
* * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.