Sunday, November 22, 2009

Flea Farts - episode #5

Post 041

Do you really believe flea farts can change the temperature of the dog? A satirical dissertation on Global Warming.
* * *

“Hey Al, when do I start seeing return benefits from all this effort to save the dog?” asked JQ Flea when they next crossed paths at another fundraiser.

“Are you kidding?” replied Al-Flea, “It is not all about you!”
“This is a fragile Dog we live on; it can’t possibly support a luxurious life for every flea! You must sacrifice for your children; It’s a ‘Take one for the team’ kinda thing.’”

“But I have been!"
cried JQ, "My family is cold all winter, I smell bad, I read in the dark, I eat grass… My life sucks!”

“I know your suffering; Nobody said it would be easy, but you have to keep your eye on the big picture; you are saving the Dog!”
encouraged Al-Flea.
“By the way, I noticed you are still using oil to heat with, I think your gonna need more carbon credits. It’s a good thing I have some right here I can sell you.”

“You’re the best Al.”

“I know.”

* * * * * * *

Flea: Any of an order of small wingless leaping bloodsucking insects - Webster’s.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.