Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Parable of Illegal Mexicans

post 078

For the past few weeks I have watch carefully as a small colony of yellowjackets built a hive in the rafters on my front porch.
In benevolence I have left them to do what they will, and for the most part they have left me alone to do what I want, but their presence alone has caused me to use great caution when I have need to go into the area of my porch they have claimed.

This morning as I went out to attempt to cook breakfast on my porch grill,
I looked up to see a yellowjacket emerge from his hive, fly unusually fast directly to me and stung me twice on the lip, right under my nose before I could react.
Oh that hurt!

Now suddenly, due to an unacceptable injury inflicted on me by them, I am no longer willing to extend my benevolence to them. Tonight I will use whatever force is necessary to eliminate them from my porch.

Now a yellowjacket loving naturalist might challenge my morals, or my right to do this;
After all, they are God’s creatures too! And they have as much right to be here as I do!
Perhaps, for my protection the federal government should post signs on the inside of my door, warning me that travel onto my porch would be hazardous due to unacceptable activity by yellowjackets.

But here is how the law of reality works.
This property is mine. Therefore I am the authority, and I have the power, to determine who or what has rights on this particular land.
In fact it was I who spent my time, sweat, and money to clear my land, and build my house, and the porch on which they now find so desirable.
But even more is this additional fact;
Suddenly, I have a new fear every time I need to go out onto my porch.
Presently, I only have animosity to one particular hive of bees which have encroached on my homeland. But if I allow them to stay, and allow myself to be stung even more, the only thing that will happen is I will grow to hate all yellowjackets.
Theoretically if this continues, I might go so far as to seek out and eliminate every yellowjacket hive on my 7-acre property!
And once this starts, what is to say I would not take out all “races” of bees from fear of being stung again?

My neighbors have their right to manage their property in anyway they feel is right and good. Even if I don’t like bees, I have no right or power to manage them on my neighbors land. But on my land, I can choose to leave them stay, or remove them.
This is the law of lawful possession in a free land.

If the illegal Mexican nationals are allowed to stay, that is one thing.
But to give them the right to stay, transfers lawful authority to make any further determination regarding their presence and conduct. This is no different than adding the colony of yellowjackets to my property title!

If this is done, there is one thing sure to happen;
Due to a lack of distinction between legal and illegal people on American soil, there will be a growing animosity, and eventual hatred toward all people of Mexican descent. This is an unacceptable direction created by congress, and must not be allowed to continue!

Do not legalize the illegals.
Only a fool, or one with destructive goals, would consider such legislation!

The following is copied from the internet, I do not have the time to review the accuracy of each claim, but I was surprised to find my own former Senator, Ted Stevens in this list. I checked it out, and sure enough he voted as this list indicates.
Find your state, and use this link ontheissues.org to check the vote of your own representative.
It is your job to know who to keep, and who to remove.

* * * * * * *

Don't forget. November 2 is "Take out the trash day"!!!!!!!

Please remember November elections are not far off. It's time to take back our country and give our representatives their due.
The following Senators voted against making English the Official Language of America: (Republicans are in italics)

Akaka (D-HI)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Bingaman (D-NM)
Boxer (D-CA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Dayton (D-MN)
Dodd (D-CT)
Domenici (R-NM)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feingold (D-WI)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Inouye (D-HI)
Jeffords (I-VT)
Kennedy (D-MA)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murray (D-WA)
Obama (D-IL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Salazar (D-CO)
Sarbanes (D-MD)
Schumer (D-NY)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Now, the following are the Senators who voted to give illegal aliens our Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home State. If a State is not listed, there was no voting representative (or abstention) from that State.

Alaska : Stevens (R)
Arizona : McCain (R)

Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
Colorado : Salazar (D)
Connecticut : Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)
Florida : Martinez (R)
Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
Illinois : Durbin (D) Obama (D)***
Indiana : Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
Iowa: Harkin (D)
Kansas : Brownback (R)
Louisiana: Landrieu (D)
Maryland : Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
Massachusetts : Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
Montana : Baucus (D)
Nebraska : Hagel (R)
Nevada: Reid (D)
New Jersey : Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
New Mexico : Bingaman (D)
New York : Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
Ohio : DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
Oregon : Wyden (D)
Pennsylvania : Specter (D)
Rhode Island : Chafee (R) Reed (D)
South Carolina : Graham (R)
South Dakota : Johnson (D)
Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
Washington : Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)

2 comments:

  1. is this list new or did i skip over it last time? i dont think i did. well regardless, the CA reps are so old they have got to be senile. they have been in office long enough to see the damage being done by the illegal immigrants. it is definitely time to get new blood in there.

    ReplyDelete

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.