Sunday, July 12, 2009

Introduction - Clarification

Post 001

I am very new to this whole Twiiter/Blogging thing.
Give me a chance to fail a few times till I learn how this works.
Thanks.

I would like to lay some groundwork for this blog to help you understand my approach.
I have little patience for rabid-defensive-unreasonable-emotionalism and therefore will not respond to these kind of people.

I do welcome all who are willing to discuss any topic with logic and reason.
I do not confuse passion with disrespect but ask you not to confuse disrespect with passion.

I have alot to say on many topics, recognizing I am but a simple man, I endeavor to invoke deep meaningful thought with those I have the privilege to meet.

And so my first post.
Regards my friends,
Kyle
* * * * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.