Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sal Genta

post 124

I just finished watching the entire Fox News broadcast of the Medal of Honor award ceremony of Salvatore Genta.
I have to say I actually had tears in my eyes for the much deserved praise of this young man and his conduct.

I have long and often been very critical of Mr. Obama and his administration, but I am pleased to say now, I found the entire ceremony very American, very sincere, very appropriate, and completely honorable.

For the first time I can fully support and praise the conduct and actions of Mr. Obama and this Congress for presenting this award to this solder.

Very impressive honor, and that in the name of the United States of America.

Praiseworthy indeed.

* * *

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39103540/ns/us_news-life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.