Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Fall

post 100

This morning I woke up with clarity on what I had heard previously, and the clarification was frightening to me.
Reviewing my blog posts I am surprised to see that although I did not understand the scope of what I had heard, my posts were none the less quite accurate.

I heard a short simple message from God which I passed on to you in my blog. *1
Then, like you, I was left to question what it meant, and posted my understanding as
I studied and prayed, seeking understanding from God.
This morning that understanding was made more clear.

It is strange for me to read my own blog, and see that although the words were right, even I had missed the application of what those words say.

God will not destroy America through the failure of the election to seat the “Tea Party” candidates.
God will destroy America through the success of the conservative vote.*2

Say what?!

As I have been saying, it all comes back to the prophetic representation of the fall of Babylon, *3 but the miss-direction and confusion comes from thinking the success of the Tea Party is the answer to our present danger.
It is not that simple.

The Democrats are piling up huge bags of money against their leaf of the brass gate, and the Republicans are enforcing their leaf with more manpower through the Tea Party.
This is a good thing. Whatever we need to do to keep that gate closed!
Of a certainty, there is grave danger banging against that gate!

But the prophecy says; that gate is not how the enemy will get in.
Good job people, we are fulfilling that part of the prophecy by strengthening the gate.

But both parties; Liberal and Conservative, Republican and Democrat, Christian and Non-Christian, have their focus on the gate of Congress as the access into our Nation.
And of course we do! After all it is the normal avenue of access.

But the added confusion is that the Tea Party Movement is religious based and therefore assumed to answer the call of plugging the hole in our faith as well.
But our government is not Christian.
It is the people of our Nation that are Christian.
I have shown this to be true, and made this clear.

Therefore because of the shallow understanding of America’s Christians, nearly all the focus is on the gate, i.e. our government.
And the enemy has already breached our wall through the dried River of Faith, the life blood of our people.

When the conservatives win this election, even by perhaps a landslide, they will clap the dirt from their hands and feel proud they have saved the day!
Finally, I understand what I said when I declared; if Glenn Beck does not step into the next phase of his message, he will become obsolete.
After we win this election, what further use will be his show?
He will continue to teach on the corruption of the progressives in congress, but everyone will be tired of the message because they will perceive we have won the war.*4
We saved Congress from the radical left.

But the war is not won.
The war is lost, because we neglected the other breach, but now feel we can rest.
And so, at the results of the election, God will destroy America through her lack of genuine faith. Not faith within our government, but faith within the American lifestyle.*5

America will go back to business as usual, which has been and will remain, offensive to God.

* * * * * * *

*1 What I heard http://when-did-reason-die.blogspot.com/2010/10/your-doing-what-october-16-2010-have.html

*2 This is not the word of the LORD, but my analysis of the word I did hear.

*3 Babylon Cliff Notes http://when-did-reason-die.blogspot.com/2010/10/babylon-cliff-notes.html

*4 I am not criticizing Mr. Beck. I hold him in far greater esteem than I do myself.
He is God's servant and answers to Him. He has his job, I have mine. I am only making an observation.

*5 The scriptures repeatedly connect flowing water with the Holy Spirit of God who is often represented as a river, or flowing water. Jeremiah 2:13, 17:13 John 4:10, 7:38, to name the most obvious.
Amos 8:11 tells us of a national famine, but not a famine of physical food and water, but of the Words of God. Picture the river running under the wall into the city. as long as the river is flowing the people can survive. but when the river is dried up, the people die quickly of thirst. All the governmental support we can give matters not if we die of thirst.
Virtually all the troubles in the heart of America, where life touches the people themselves, is a starvation from a lack of the flowing water of God. Isaiah 44:3, Revelation 22:17
Robbery, Drugs, Teen pregnancy, murder, anger, pride, bitterness all are signs of spiritual starvation from the famine of the presence of God among us. But like the image of the unnoticed dry river, we don't see it in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.