Tuesday, October 12, 2010

6th 7 Principle

post 087

I woke up this morning with a strong sense of loss. I was missing something this morning that I went to bed with last night, but I could not put my finger on it. In my mental searching and asking God, with relief it became clear to me what had happened and how to fix it. So today’s post begins a turning point in my blog which has actually been the purpose of the blog in the first place.
Since my last post I have been very apprehensive of posting my next one for a number of reasons. How will it be taken? How can I be sure I am right? What will be the result? Will my writing discourage people?

I have been trying to make this shorter, without success. I have already pared it down to as short as possible yet retaining the message and still it will be too long for most. But if I make it too short, you will have the impression I have no support for my view as I am already concerned by the brevity now. If I leave it too long you will not bother reading it.
But in my searching and asking this morning, it became clear to me that because I have not published my next post, I have failed the purpose for which I am doing this. All that has been published before has been leading to what comes next.
What I woke up missing this morning was the close presence of God because I have failed to do as I was shown. By my delay, and the resulting absence of the close presence of God, and then my searching for the cause of the loss and the clear answer given, all this has led to affirmation that what I have to post next is of God.
But the evaluation of what you read is up to you and so I post this preparation as a primer for the next phase of my blog.

A few months ago I was actually shocked the day Glenn Beck crossed the un-crossable line in the media when he openly told America that God was the only solution to our problems now. In fact I had previously posted that I didn’t think he would go there, but that if he continued in his direction he would have to eventually, and so he did.
Today I am posting, that like me, Mr. Beck has been fearful of crossing the next line. I see signs in his program that he is taking the safe rout.
Mr. Beck has been preaching that God is the only answer. This is the message from God. But Mr. Beck falls short when he repeatedly declares; “I don’t care which god, you just need to return to your god.” This is the Mother Theresa approach.

Back when America was primarily Christian, the nation could handle the odd collection of small sects believing in whatever. But today, any god you choose is not good enough to save America. Why? Because America was actually founded on the principles of Jesus the Christ, not on generic religion. It was the Principles of Jesus the Christ that made God pleased with America, and blessed her with success.
Am I suggesting our government should force Christianity on everyone?
Of course not! The government was never meant to run our lives. Our nation was set up for each man to run his own life as he sees fit, our founders were very clear on that. But they did go so far as to recommend the Christian Faith as the tool to ensure success. It was with this recommendation that they introduced the study of the bible into our public schools, allowing for necessary foundational understanding before each person made adult choices as to their personal values.
But by wholesale rejection of Jesus today the other option is national faith in some other god, which had little or nothing to do with our foundation.
If you and your wife don’t spend time together because of conflict, will your marriage be saved if you pick up with just any woman?
This is neither logical nor reasonable. Choosing to take up with just any god is just as illogical and unreasonable.

The 6th/7 Principle:
There are many examples in scripture of a principle I call the 6th/7 rule *1. The implication is that nothing is finished when it hits "the bump" at the almost point. This hurdle or conflict must be pushed through to finish the last 7th before success is achieved.
It is my humble opinion that Glenn is now at the 6th of 7 in his mission from God. It is a big bump, but only in the mind. All that is needed to push through is a choice in faith to finish what he was called to do. If he continues to follow this safe course, God will be done with him because he is no longer a useful tool as His messenger to America.
I do not blame him for taking the safe rout, but I pray that he remains firm and continues to follow where he is led by God. If not, he will soon be watered down and washed up as God’s messenger, though perhaps even more successful as a leader. Please pray earnestly that Glenn Beck will remain true as God’s messenger. He must take this next step as I do now.
It relates to my previous post of Prophecy. Where are we going and why?
The clear revelation that Jesus the Christ is the only answer.
Hang on for a bizarre ride in reality.

I have shown the evidence of the way things are. I have shown the history of the way things were. I have shown the changes of how we got from one to the other. The one thing I have not spent sufficient time showing is the validity of scripture to this line of history but there are many books written on this subject and a few more blog posts will not have much affect changing your mind. You really need to be reading it for yourself. Yet many details of these validities should come up in the following posts but don’t expect to be eventually shown sure convincing proof that will force your change of mind. You must use reason and logic and knowledge and history and science in your evaluation of truth, but then all by yourself you have to choose to accept what you see. This choice is true faith.

I am not selling you a pipe dream. I have been using reason and logic and knowledge and history and science to show you what you need to see. What are you doing with it so far? Waiting for more?
* * * * * * *

*1 This principle is not an easy one to reveal, it takes a bit of study through the entire bible to find it. It is easiest to find in the patterns of 7s in the book of Revelation showing an interval, or “bump” between the 6th and 7th element. Something unexpected that disrupts the pattern and almost derails it;
Revelation 7:1-17 is the interval between the 6th and 7th Seals
Revelation 10:1-11:14 is the interval between the 6th and 7th Trumpet
Revelation 16:15 is the interval between the 6th and 7th Vial
Genesis 11:31 Shows Abram’s father intending to move his family from UR to Canaan but stopped in Haran to live instead. Haran is 6th/7 the distance, but he failed to reach his goal.
God called his son Abram to finish the journey and become the father of the children of Israel. Genesis 12:1
Abram finished the job and got the reward for completion. We never hear of Abrams father again who failed his mission after achieving so much.

(II Kings 5:9-14 Na’aman with leprosy had to bath in the river 7 times before receiving the cure. Yet because he was Pagan he found the struggle through the entire process, not just near the end. This too has significant meaning if we find ourselves in this place.)

In our spiritual life we should not be discouraged when the distraction comes but rather expect it as confirmation that our endeavor is really of God, then push through the distraction to get to the 7th part before we can receive the blessing.
*

1 comment:

  1. What are you doing with it so far? that's a deep question, yet that is to be expected, and very hard for me to answer. i am learning, i am understanding, appreciating, and seeing.
    Waiting for more? yes, very much.

    ReplyDelete

Vile concepts and profanity in comments will not be posted.